These collections will be rotated on and off exhibit.
- Piedmont Airlines exhibit with DC-3 Airplane
- Z. Smith Reynolds – Wings of Adventure exhibit – possible Savoia Marchetti S-56 Aircraft
- George Preddy exhibit – area native, leading P-51 Mustang ACE of WWII – P-51 Aircraft
- B-25 Pilots & Squadrons of the Doolittle Raid and their connection to Winston-Salem.
- B-25 Bomber Aircraft Display
- General Steve Richie- area native, USAir Force Ace Vietnam War – F-4 Phantom Aircraft
- Tom Davis exhibit – possible aircraft – Taylor Cub, 737 & DC-3 in Piedmont Airlines livery
- Winston-Salem Aviation events exhibit – Charles Lindbergh visit, National Air Tour, etc.
- Lafayette Escadrille – Kiffin Rockwell of Asheville NC was an early aviator who was the first American to ever shoot down an enemy aircraft in combat.
- Air Power of NC – Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point / New River exhibits and aircraft – AV-8 Harrier, A-10 Warthog & F-15 Eagle
- World War I Ace Robert Lindsay of Rockingham County
- Wright Brothers Flights at Kitty Hawk
- James R. McConnell of Carthage NC flew with the Lafayette Escadrille
- Model – 1903 Wright Flyer – Mans first powered flight at Kitty Hawk NC
- Vintage and Antique aircraft from many eras will be represented
- Various Military Aircraft retired or soon to be retired that can be flown to Winston upon retiring from service, or procured from the aircraft maintenance and regeneration center (AMARC) in Arizona